Friday, March 24, 2006

You're dealing with an expert in guerilla warfare. He's the best with a gun, a knife and his bare hands.He was trained to ignore pain and the weather.

Wait a minute, wait a minute let me see if I get this straight. Illegal immigrants are mad because the government wants to make it a crime for them to be here illegally? Now, I'm just a little bit confused. I'll tread lightly on this subject for fear of being called a racist. Hell, I'm called that every day at work anyway. So here is a paragraph, straight from cnn. com:
"Congress is considering bills that would make it a felony to be in the United States illegally, impose new penalties on employers who hire illegal immigrants and erect fences along one-third of the U.S.-Mexican border. The proposals have angered many Hispanics."

Uh...am I missing where this is a bad thing? Well, it's a bad thing for baseball, where will they get all the talent now? Anywhere else they find out you're there illegally, they ship your ass back home, that's if you're lucky. How hard is it to go to your local i don't know legalization office or something and say hey, I'd like to be an American citizen? I'm not racist, I don't have a problem with Mexicans, Cubans or any ~ans but if you're here illegally and can't get the services you want, well boo frickin' hoo. Get the hell out. Jeez.

I love the news.

Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baseball?? the lawns would never get mowed here! And no one would take my trash out or clean up the shit I spilled on the floor at work. Oh and I would no longer have the joy of the kissy noises (seriously does that get them women in their country??) behind me as I am walking anywhere in the DC metro area. Sorry you don't have blonds with big asses that smell nice in your country, your kissy sounds only make me want to vomit on you and then kick you in the nuts, go mow the lawn!**

**I am really not a terrible person, really, my friend married a Mexican Hawaiian cutie and I went to the wedding in vegas, really I did!

6:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home