Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Good morning America how are you? Don't you know me, I'm your native son


What's going on everybody? I'm so frickin' tired. It's either work or school for me, that's it. And I still have to take care of a pregnant wife and 2 dogs. We went to our first official doctor's appointment on Monday. It was awesome. We got to see the first ultrasound. That's one of the pictures above. I know the quality is bad, but whatever, it's still my kid. According to the ultrasound tech, the baby is a "little thumbsucker". Now this concerns me for 2 reasons. One, if the baby is a girl and likes to suck it's thumb, that might translate into her being uh friendlier to boys than her father approves and if it's a boy it might translate into him being uh..friendlier to boys than his father approves. But my wife reassured me that it's only a thumbsucker now because that's all it has to suck. Makes sense I guess. I started classes a week or so ago. They seem to be going ok. I told Kristen that school seems so much easier now because I'm not looking all around the room for chicks to hit on afterwards. I already have one woman to say no to me when I ask her for sex, and I married her. So that's definitely an improvement, maybe this time I'll actually finish a semester. I started another job too, in addition to the one I already have. I stock dairy and grocery at the local Pick and Save grocery store. So far it's pretty cool. I mean I have the experience and the knowledge, so it's pretty darn easy. Just a little something to supplement our income so the baby won't ever have to eat government cheese like it's daddy did. Oh, maybe the coolest thing, one of my old buddies from high school got in touch with me through facebook and he told me that a girl that we went to high school with, who was very smart, like 4.0 smart, went to Northwestern, started dating a drug dealer, got addicted to coke and now she strips at the Airport Lounge stripclub in Milwaukee. Oh I can't wait to see her. I'm bringing my paycheck. I guess that's pretty much it. I'll try to write more, but no promises because of my schedule.

Keep it sleazy!

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home